Thursday, July 9, 2009

2nd post: The REFLECTION [week 1]

"Writing a blog may help you to improve your english"-Pn Foziah.

Asalamulaikum and Hi to all readers and friends.
Here I am for the 2nd post.

Finally,
i have created a blog especially for this subject PBEY 3102 [as told to do so],
and I am happy about that,
as I could say something,
in my own way.

In my point of view,
i found this subject as very interesting eventhough I am not a techno-savvy[+a bit slow at time],
BUT, I love to learn new things+information,
so that it can be used in future.
the introduction was made clear by pn Foaziah,
about the overview of the course,
the purpose of the course,
and many more.

though, I really hope to improve my english[as I am going to be an English teacher],
especiallyin writing,
with no[or little grammatical mistakes],
IT SHOULD BE NO,NOT AT ALL.
therefore,
I should be able to improve it little by little,
through out this 14-week.Insyaallah.

I hope to learn from all of u,
my dearest friends,
do HELP me
PLEASE,
so that we can learn from each other.

till then,
take care,
enjoy your day under the sun+moon @ UM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The TALK of the TOWN.